The following guidelines should be considered to prepare your poster presentation. Please remember that it is very important that you prepare your poster BEFORE you travel to the conference and bring it yourself. Do not mail your poster. Only posters of submitted and accepted abstracts will be offered presentation.
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster.
- The poster should be prepared on one sheet of poster paper and must be in English.
- The poster layout should be PORTRAIT.
- Poster should be prepared to fit the dimensions; 80 cm wide x 120 cm (31.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- The top of the poster should be allocated for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract (illustrated below).
- The text and the illustrations should be bold enough to be read from a distance of at least six feet.
- Please refer to the scientific program book that you will receive upon arrival at the conference for the poster board number assigned to you.
Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. Assistance and material for mounting the posters will be available at the help desk. Posters will be mounted from 08:00 on Monday and removed after sessions on Tuesday.
The organizers thereof will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time or that are damaged.
POSTER WALK SESSION
Guided Poster Walks will take place on Monday, November 22, 2021 from 15:00-16:00. The presenters are advised to stand next to their posters during the poster walk session.